Saturday 15 February 2014

About Me


Kelsey
Hi! So as you can tell my names Kelsey and I am from Liverpool but living in Manchester, and I'm 20. My dream in life is to become rich and famous.. but if that doesn't work out I want to work within retail, hopefully as a merchandiser one day! My favorite shops are River Island and ASOS, and I love black. Black is pretty much all I wear (I am trying to inject colour into my wardrobe though!) 

I am slightly obsessed with the Kardashians and Makeup. Although I study fashion, I would say makeup is my hobby. It might sound stupid but I love it, I love how it can make you look like an entirely different person if you want it to. 

In my spare time, apart from eating and watching Netflix, I watch a lot of Youtube. This is also where my awareness of the blogger community came from. I love reading Zoella, Tanya Burr and Lily Pebbles blogs. My favorite Youtuber is Tyler Oakley.

Anyway I would love it if you got in touch by commenting on my blog posts or following me on my various social networking sites, as I currently don't know many bloggers! I will definitely follow back and read all of your blogs!




No comments:

Post a Comment